Cilantro & Lime
My new favorite way to use my oils is cooking! Add a drop of Oregano in the spaghetti, a little Wild Orange in my smoothies, and of course Lime and Cilantro in my tomato and onion salsa.
Cilantro and Lime aren't only beneficial for your salsa though. To name some of the incredible things Cilantro and Lime are good for- detoxing, cleansing, weight loss, seasonal itchy eyes/runny nose, eliminating heavy metals from your body and blood stream. The list goes on and on.
Okay let's get to the nitty gritty. How do I use Cilantro?
- Drop 6 drops in an empty veggie capsule and ingest to remove heavy metals from your body.
- Ingest 3-4 drops to help digestion.
- Of course, salsa! Salsa! Salsa!
Let's talk about Lime. Lime is an incredible cleansing and detoxing essential oil.
- Add 3 drops to warm water in the morning to cleanse your major organs.
- Rub 3 drops on bottoms of feet 2x a day to relieve season threats. Don't you hate it when you're outside enjoying the summer weather and your eyes start to look like an Ogre? Never. Enough. Itching.
- Diffuse 5 drops to keep bugs away and out of your house.
- Add to shampoo, conditioner, face wash to beautify the skin.
- Diffuse and rub on bottoms of your feet for increased energy and mood.
I mean if those aren't good enough reasons to use Cilantro and Lime...I don't know what is! Go enjoy your Lime and Cilantro infused summer, my lovelies!