Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint. I've never been so passionate about a trio of oils before! Where do I begin with such a forceful group? :D Ha!
The best thing about these 3 oils is you can get them for FREE for the next 3 days! All you have to do is put your first order of $100 through and you'll be forever blessed with these powerful essential oils! (To receive more info on how to put your wholesale order through hit the "Shop" tab)
Let's get down to business here. How do I NOT use these oils is the real question! But I'll make it really easy for you. Bullet point list is what we all like, right? Quick, and down to business! (The song "Taking Care of Business" just came into my head, and will probably stay there for the next 7 days and 7 nights)
Lemon, Oh how I love you!
- Cold sores
- Morning cleanse (add 3 drops in warm water in the morning to cleanse your major organs)
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sore throat
- Boosted immune system (apply to bottoms of feet)
- Diffuse to uplift mood and calm anxious feelings
- Bladder and kidney support (this was my saving grace for early marriage bladder infections!)
- Weight loss
- Help digestion
- Exfoliates skin
- Natural home/multi purpose cleaner (fill squirt bottle with water-make sure it's glass, and add 20 drops of Lemon essential oils)
- Cooking: Desserts, smoothies, fruit yogurt dip
The oil for calming, peace, and meditation. Basically every mother on the planet NEEDS Lavender in their life.
- Sleeping. Any other sleep deprived moms?
- Diaper rash
- Newborn Rash
- Cradle cap
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Hair growth/Repairing damaged hair
- Bug bites/bee stings (summer mosquitos are the worst)
- Calming anxious feelings (for all you new moms who don't know what the heck you're doing. I've been there, and I validate you!)
- EAR INFECTIONS-I've been there! Heck, I'm STILL there.
- Colicky babies-Again, I've been there. I was there for 6 months!
- Stretch marks. We all get them! However, prevention is key.
- Bad mood husbands ;) HAH!
Basically my reason for living some days. No joke...literally saves me!
- Muscles/joint/cartilage pain
- Extra energy
- Coughs & Colds
- Numbness in feet (I'm looking at all of you who have high blood sugar!)
- Bug repellant
- Gluten sensitivity
- Digestive support
- Cooking (smoothies, peppermint tea)
- Add Wild Orange &/or Frankincense for additional energy and relieving sad and anxious feelings
For all of you who may be new to essential oils, this trio is PERFECT! As you can see, there are hundreds of uses! And this isn't even 1/10 of what you can use these oils for! Perfect for new moms, old moms, grandmas, 12 year olds, someone who never wants children, and everyone in-between. HA!
Again, hit the "Shop" tab to learn how to put through your first wholesale order of $100. I'm open to emails to answer any questions and to help you get Lemon, Lavender, & Peppermint in your home!
Have a beautiful day, lovelies!