GUYS! It's been years!! Actually, it's only been about 4 weeks since I've done a blog post. But it FEELS like years.
The last month has been beyond crazy at our house. Travelled to New York in the middle of August for work, had DoTERRAs annual convention shortly after returning, one of my New York team members flew in, that same week we had my father-in-law fly in from Australia, AND my brother-in-laws wedding. WWWHHHAATT? Sam and I have been beyond exhausted!
My loves, doTERRA announced quite a few new essential oils! YAY! I'm excited about all of them, of course. But one in particular is COPAIBA.
COPAIBA & CANNABIS
I'll be honest, I'm an advocate for medical marijuana because I believe the good Lord put natural medicine on this earth for a reason. Copaiba is the closest legal essential oil to cannabis. I could make your heads spin with all the science lingo of CB1, CB2, and how those interact with the CB receptors, and the THC levels. But I won't. All I'll say is Copaiba is legal in Utah, which means it won't get you high, but it DOES have incredible benefits for your body!
BENEFITS OF COPAIBA
- Liver & Antioxidant support
- Cardiovascular, digestive, nervous, and immune system support
Lets take a second to think about the last bullet point. That's basically your entire body! People, by using Copaiba almost ALL systems of your body is being supported! That means that this essential oil can help:
- Gluten intolerances, allergies, digestive enzyme deficiencies, constipation.
- Brain, nerves, sensory & motor function. (Nervous system)
- Gut health (immune system), bacterial and viral infection.
- Blood circulation, oxygenation, hormones & metabolism
F YOU'RE NOT CONVINCED TO INCORPORATE COPAIBA NOW...YOU'RE AN IDIOT. ;)
- Soothes and calms nervous system
- High antioxidant levels with stops damage to cells through oxidation!
HOW I PERSONALLY USE COPAIBA
- Diffuse in Wild Bills room at night
- Take internally in veggie capsule every afternoon (3 drops)
- Drop 15 drops in 5 mL roller bottle, fill the rest with fractionated coconut oil, and rub on bottom of feet for our whole family!
- Diffuse during a stressful day or when I feel anxious (all the damn time).
Just another oil to become legitimately addicted to! Sorry Sam. ;)
Go use some Copaiba, people! You and your family needs it!